SECTION 1 - WHO WE ARE
We are Limeridge Ltd.
SECTION 2 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase or contact us through our website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We use this information for sales and services communication. When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Please see Section 6 for more details about specific cookies we collect.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. We use Mailchimp for email marketing and to communicate with our clients. Mailchimp offers a double opt-in service and offer full visibility of any of your information used by this service and the option to unsubscribe which will delete any of your personal data. We do not have an expiry on the amount of time we will hold your data for. We do offer withdrawal of consent and deletion of your data at any time upon your request.
SECTION 3 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
How do I withdraw my consent or request my data to be removed?
Limeridge Ltd. 14 Churchill Rise, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 6FD
SECTION 4 - DATA
Our website is hosted on Digital Ocean's servers. Data is stored through Digital Ocean's data storage, databases and the general hosting application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete a purchase or pay an invoice, Stripe stores your credit or debit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
In the rare occurrence of a data breach, which would significantly harm individuals, we will be report it within 72 hours to the ICO. We will also notify any customers affected.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY & COOKIES
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit or debit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
This site uses only anonymous cookies, meaning that our cookies are not collecting any information which would be enable you to be to identified personally.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
These are the cookies we use:
Google Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics on our website to improve customer experience and make future improvements on our website. They are as follows:
- collect Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
- NID Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.
- _ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
- _gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
- _gat 1 minute Used to throttle request rate.
- AMP_TOKEN 30 seconds to 1 year Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
- _gac_ 90 days Contains campaign related information for the user.
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
Specific ga.js cookies are as follows:
- __utmt 10 minutes Used to throttle request rate.
- __utmc End of browser session Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
- __utmv 2 years from set/update Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
Your data is stored through Digital Ocean’s data storage and databases. They are stored on a secure server behind a firewall. We use SSH to access our servers and use public key authentication when accessing them. We do not have any public facing control panels exposed on our server.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Re: Privacy Compliance Officer
Limeridge Ltd. 14 Churchill Rise, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 6FD
We've provided a comprehensive library of images to view to give an idea about the types of work we do, the quality of work we do and our access methods for venues where vehicles like cherry pickers and scissor lifts may be necessary. please click on a link to view the gallery.